No products in the cart.
I love doing custom work, but the materials that I have available are always changing. If there’s something that you’d like but isn’t on the list, just let me know when you place an order and I’ll get it for you!
List updated: 2021-Jan-9
- Solid: black, blue, flamingo, gold, gold finch, green, lime, magenta, peacock, pink, purple, red, rose gold, shining starling, silver, silver swan, turquoise
- Pattern: iridescent, opal, rainbow
- Watercolor: amethyst, emerald
heat transfer vinyl
This vinyl is designed to be ironed onto t-shirts, jackets, and other materials!
- Solid: black, white
- Glow in the Dark
- Holographic Sparkle
- Rainbow Holographic Stripe
Given the wide variety of writing utensils out there, I always recommend you check your materials by swatching them to check for bleed through and ghosting. A general rule is that the heavier the paper, the more materials it can handle. Lighter weight paper is better for “dry” media like pencils, ballpoint pens, fineliners, and some fountain pen inks.
- Lightweight: 20 lbs./75 gsm to 24 lbs./90 gsm white
- Sketchbook: 50 lbs., 67 lbs./147 gsm vellum bristol
- Heavyweight: 80 lbs./216 gsm, 90 lbs./163 gsm
- Watercolor: 90 lbs., 110 lbs.
- Gloss: a goddamned rainbow of choice—just ask.
- Matte: black, copper, gold, silver, white, yellow
- Foil: gold, purple, red
- Glitter: blue, holographic, purple, silver
- Holographic: blue, green, opal, orange, pink, pink opal, purple, silver laser, silver sparkle, white opal
- Other: rainbow oilslick