Channellock 34212 1/4" Drive Metric Socket set, 21 Piece
- 1/4" quick release 45 gear teeth ratchet
- 1/4" drive chrome vanadium standard & deep sockets
- 6 pt. Deep sockets: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13mm, 6 pt. Standard sockets: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13mm
- 3" (76mm) extension, 6" (152mm) extension, universal joint, spinner handle, quick release 45 gear teeth ratchet
- Dyna drive torque system offers 20% more torque, eliminates slippage, and prevents damage to fasteners
Details: Founded in 1886, Channel lock is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and Assorted hand tools. Now run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family, Channel lock tools reflect a tradition of dedication to excellence maintained for well over a century. Over the years, Channel lock has obtained several patents including one in 1965 for the conical surface created on the cam side of the pliers when undercut and another in 1984 for the PermaLock fastener found in its tongue and groove pliers. Channel lock still manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools at its facilities in Meadville, Pennsylvania.