Kieba Coccyx Seat Cushion, Cool Gel Memory Foam Large Orthopedic Tailbone Pillow for Sciatica, Back, and Tailbone Pain (Black)
- MAXIMUM RELIEF AND COMFORT: Ultra premium memory foam layered with soothing gel technology provides ultimate support and comfort. New larger design with more gel coverage than other gel cushions. Designed to relieve pain and tension from the lower back, coccyx (tailbone), hip, spine, and sciatic areas. Firm density provides extra support.
- DURABLE: 100% Premium therapeutic grade memory foam combined with gel. Will not flatten out with prolonged use. Non-slip bottom ensures the cushion stays in place and will not shift or slide on any surface.
- ERGONOMIC: Promotes good posture, spine alignment, and healthy weight distribution for hours of comfortable sitting.
- USE ON ANY SEAT: Superior comfort for any chair, bench, car seat, plane seat, or wheelchair.
- EASY CLEANING: Removable velour cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Details: This orthopedic superior grade memory foam cushion will add relief and comfort to any chair, bench, car seat, plane seat, wheelchair, or floor. The cooling gel-enhanced technology stabilizes temperature by reducing trapped body heat in the cushion and relieves pressure points. The specially designed U-shape contoured cushion provides relief from pain and tension, and promotes good posture, proper spine alignment, healthy weight distribution, and ultimate comfort.
Made from the highest quality memory foam, this cushion will not flatten out from prolonged use like other cushions. The firm density of the cushion provides extra support. The breathable velour cover can be removed from the rear zipper for easy cleaning. The non-slip bottom keeps the seat cushion in place on any surface.
Extra cushioning for any chair
Relief of pain, tension, or numbness from prolonged sitting
Long hours of office work, flights, car rides, or wheelchair
Lower back pain
Fractured, bruised, inflamed, or broken tailbone
Pelvic and hip pain relief
Relief of sciatic tension and nerve damage
Herniated, slipped, or bulging discs